Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
3D Headers
posted

Hello,

Three quick questions ....

1)

I’d like to be able to set my column headings within the UltraWinGrid to appear similar to 3D buttons so that I can style it like the Outlook Scheduling controls. I understand that I can utilise the UltraGridColumn.Header.Appearance.BorderColor3DBase to style the header colour but the header will need to have a DisplayStyle of raised, but I can’t work out a way to set the headers' DisplayStyle. 

2)

Also, can the BackGradientStyle be used in conjunction with the BorderColor3Dbase to give different button looks?

3)

Is it also possible to style specific grid cells to a 3D look without styling the entire column ? I'm happy to utilise a draw filter for this option.

Kind Regards,

Tim

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Tim,

cazpian said:
    I’d like to be able to set my column headings within the UltraWinGrid to appear similar to 3D buttons so that I can style it like the Outlook Scheduling controls. I understand that I can utilise the UltraGridColumn.Header.Appearance.BorderColor3DBase to style the header colour but the header will need to have a DisplayStyle of raised, but I can’t work out a way to set the headers' DisplayStyle. 

Check out the HeaderStyle and BorderStyleHeader properties on the grid.DisplayLayout.Override. I think those should give you what you need.

cazpian said:

2)

Also, can the BackGradientStyle be used in conjunction with the BorderColor3Dbase to give different button looks?

Yes, they can both be used together. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

cazpian said:

3)

Is it also possible to style specific grid cells to a 3D look without styling the entire column ? I'm happy to utilise a draw filter for this option.

There's no property to just apply 3D borders to a single cell. But if you want the cell to be a button, just set the Style property on the cell to Button.