Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraValidator with UltraGridBagLayoutManager
posted

I am using the UltraValidator to validate a form and display error messages.  After a change of requirements, I have now added a UltraGridBagLayoutManager to the form to manage the layout.

Unfortunately the icons displayed by the validator now appear in the upper left of the form rather than beside the editor controls as they were before adding the layout manager.  Is there any way to get these to work properly or are these controls not usable together?

Parents
    posted

jbailey@baileysw.com said:

I am using the UltraValidator to validate a form and display error messages.  After a change of requirements, I have now added a UltraGridBagLayoutManager to the form to manage the layout.

Unfortunately the icons displayed by the validator now appear in the upper left of the form rather than beside the editor controls as they were before adding the layout manager.  Is there any way to get these to work properly or are these controls not usable together?

I'm getting the same result.  Did you get an answer?

Reply Children
No Data