Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ExpandAll and CollapseAll Issues
posted

Hi,

I have an ultratree in FreeForm view style and each node has a columnset.

I have a hierarchy of several nodes, each being a child of the other. If i try to do a CollapseAll on a parent

node, it shows the plus sign for each node to indicate that it has been collapsed, but it doesn't hide the

child nodes (see fig1). If I then try to expand one of those nodes,  it sometimes crashes the treeview. 

Other times it expands as it fig2, but if I select one of these nodes, it crashes with :

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Comparitor Not Set = Regular Expression Not Set'  Key being added: 'Comparitor Not Set = Regular Expression Not Set'
   at System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.NodeClientAreaUIElement.CacheNodeElements(Hashtable table, UIElementsCollection oldElements, Int32 startIndex)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.NodeClientAreaUIElement.PositionChildElements()
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeUIElement.PositionChildElements()
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.VerifyIfElementsChanged(Boolean verify, Boolean syncMouseEntered)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseMoveHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Also, doing ExpandAll more than once on a node sometimes expands it twice messing up the treeview, and sometimes gives the crash above.