Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
New version.
posted

Hi,

We are using infragistic 6.3 ver. We are having millions of rows in our application. Our most of functionality is like excel like sum, sort and etc. Is this version supporting the animated GIF. Our main aim is to increase performance of grid.

Is there any improvement in performance of grid like loading data. If we are loading millions rows will it take less time than older version.

So please tell me some good and strong points that I can convince my lead that we should buy new version.

Kindly suggest me weather we should move or not to new version. Give me the reference if you have any change or improvement that  I can refer further.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Syed,

We make performance improvements to the grid all the time. In fact, I think there was a major performance improvement update made in around v7.2.

Your best bet would be to try downloading a trial of the latest NetAdvantage release and try it out. You could copy your existing application (so as not to change the real one) and then update it to the new version and test out the performance and see the improvements for yourself.