Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ExpandableGroupBox and UltraFlowLayoutManager
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to use the two controls above, to auto-arrange group boxes nicely.

I have an ordinary UltraGroupBox and an UltraFlowLayoutManager.  I've set the ContainerControl of the UFLM to the groupbox anad set orientation as horizontal.

Within the groupbox, I have added a couple of UltraExpandableGroupBoxes.  I have two issues with this:

1)  The UEGB is created in code, and I have placed controls within it (actually using another UFLM).  When this is initially rendered, the box is a particular size.  If I manually collapse and open the box again, it is a slightly different size.  Why is it not going back to the initial size it was?  And if the UEGB thinks that is a better size for the control, how can I set it to that size initially?

2)  When I collapse the first UEGB, why doesn't the second UEGB move to the left to fill the gap, since there's a FlowLayoutManager on the parent control.  Is there a way I can enforce this?  Otherwise, I'm struggling to see the benefit of the expandable control.

Thanks,
Campbell