Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to get CellWrapText to resize the height
posted

Using WinTree 9.1: I have a tree where nodes at level 2 use a ColumnSet. I have used the LayoutInfo to adjust the column width as needed. But I want to also use CellWrapText set to DefaultableBoolean.True. Using a PreferredCellSize of (myWidth,0) keeps the cells at a single height of text with the text wrapped and cut off. Setting the PreferredCellSize to (myWidth,60), for instance, shows about 3 lines of text in each cell but all cells are the same height in all rows regardless of text content. Is there a way to have the control resize the cell ows as needed when CellWrapTest is True? I do not see a mechanism to perform a resize of heights; the Column.PerformAutoResize deals only with width.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

roy_medicomp said:
    Is there a way to have the control resize the cell ows as needed when CellWrapTest is True?

No, the control does not extend that functionality. If you like you can submit a feature request.