Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
App Style Hiding Text
posted

I have an application that uses two app styles, one is the default and was is being added for our upcoming release. My problem is that the newly added style is hiding text on the User Summary Values popup. When you click the sigma button in the head the popup comes up giving them the option to select 3 of the 5 summary types. The 2 which are deactivated show the text, Average and Sum, the 3 which are valid options only show the check box. I have messed around quite a bit with the appstyle but cannot get the text to display. What property do I need to set. I figured it was the Check Editor properties but they do not work. I even tried stripping out anything in my new style that isn't in the existing style that works but it still does not display anything. If it helps at all we are using the Nautilus theme as our base. I tried to attach my isl file but it's too large. If you need it I can send it.

Parents Reply Children
No Data