Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Shortcuts Keys for UltraToolbarsManager
posted

Hi all,

I am trying to add key board shortcuts for  Infragistics ButtonTools:

private Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager toolbarsManager;

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ButtonTool buttonTool1;

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ButtonTool buttonTool2;

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupMenuTool popupMenuTool1;

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ButtonTool buttonTool3;

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ButtonTool buttonTool4;

buttonTool1.SharedProps.Caption = "abc";

buttonTool1.SharedProps.Shortcut = System.Windows.Forms.Shortcut.AltF1;

buttonTool2.SharedProps.Caption = "def";

buttonTool2.SharedProps.Shortcut = System.Windows.Forms.Shortcut.AltF2;

popupMenuTool1.SharedProps.Caption = "ghi";

popupMenuTool1.Tools.AddRange(new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolBase[] {

buttonTool3,

buttonTool4});

this.toolbarsManager.Tools.AddRange(new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolBase[] {

buttonTool1,

buttonTool2,

popupMenuTool1});

this.toolbarsManager.ToolClick += new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolClickEventHandler(this.toolbarsManager_ToolClick);

The result of this code is that event is not fired with keyboard shortcut but mouse click fires the correct event. Any thoughts/suggestions would be helpful.

Parents
No Data
    posted

I am reprducind this behavior: Windows XP, latest updates v6.3 infragistics.

I know the version is not the latest one, however, please check this, or advice what to do.

I defined a keyboard shortcut for the "copy" button of the toolbar (Ctrl+C). 

I also handles the tool events Handles _ToolbarsManager.ToolClick

but this does not step into when pressing the Ctrl+C, but just only if we click the "Copy" toolButton with the mouse.

If I declare a method that Handles myToolbarButtonCopy.Click it also is intercepted when I press Ctrl+C.

Apparenlty _ToolbarsManager.ToolClick and myToolbarMenuItem.Click does not both respond to the keyboard events...

Children
No Data