Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DataBindingsForAppointments does not populate Appointments collection
posted

I have an UltraCalendarInfo control and an UltraGrid control; I'm binding both to the same DataTable that contains my appointments records. (for the purpose of having a List View and Calendar View)

UltraGrid1.DataSource = DataTable1

UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingForAppointments.DataSource = DataTable1

So far so good.

Then when the user dbl-clicks on a row in the grid I display the corresponding appointment.

Dim aptToShow As UltraWinSchedule.Appointment

aptToShow = Me.UltraCalendarInfo1.Appointments.GetAppointmentFromBindingListObject(e.Row.ListObject)

Me.UltraCalendarInfo1.DisplayAppointmentDialog(aptToShow)

So far so good as well.

Then I have another UltraCalendarInfo control and UltraGrid control which are both bind to a DataView that is derived from the above DataTable. Its basicaly filtered.

UltraGrid2.DataSource = DataView1

UltraCalendarInfo2.DataBindingForAppointments.DataSource = DataView1

Here is where I'm having trouble, in the grid it displays the proper rows from the dataview, but the UltraCalendarInfo does not get the DataViews rows,

The UltraCalendarInfo2.Appointments.Count is always 0 

I've done this same mechanism in another form and it works fine, but here for the life it I can't figure it out.

Parents Reply Children
No Data