Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinDock Upgrade Issue
posted

Hi,

Previously i had an issue in UltraWingrid control. They told me to run the latest service release. After ran the Latest service release i had an issue in UltraWinDock control. It is referring old version instead of newer version. I checked all the references, License file and resource file but icould n't find that. Can you help me out to resolve the Issue. (I am trying to upgrade from 8.2.20082.1000 to 8.2.20082.2177.)

Exception Details:

Error/Stack   : System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinDock.v8.2, Version=8.2.20082.1000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinDock.v8.2, Version=8.2.20082.1000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb'
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle._GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName)
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.RuntimeType.PrivateGetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.InitSafeToDeserializeArray()
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.DeserializeObject(Int32 typeIndex)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObjectV2(Int32 pos, ResourceTypeCode& typeCode)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObject(Int32 pos)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.ResourceEnumerator.get_Entry()
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.ResourceEnumerator.get_Current()
   at System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager.FillResources(CultureInfo culture, ResourceSet& resourceSet)
   at System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager.FillResources(CultureInfo culture, ResourceSet& resourceSet)
   at System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager.ApplyResources(Object value, String objectName, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager.ApplyResources(Object value, String objectName)
   at Chesterton.RMS.frmROIDetails.InitializeComponent()
   at Chesterton.RMS.frmROIDetails..ctor()
   at Chesterton.RMS.frmROIDetails..ctor(strucUserPrivilege strucUserPrivilege, Int32 selectedUnitId, Int32 defaultEINId, Template defaultTemplate, DataTable dtEIN, DBMODE dbMODE, Facility defaultFacility, Int32 currentROIHdrId)
   at Chesterton.RMS.frmMain.frmROISummary_oToOpenROIDetails(strucUserPrivilege strucUserPrivilege, Int32 selectedUnitId, Template oTemplate, Int32 selectedEINid, DataTable defaultEINInformation, DBMODE oDBMODE, Int32 roiHdrId)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Thanks and Regards,

S.Santhanamahalingam