Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridPrintDocument with grid in GroupBy mode
posted

It does not appear that the UltraGridPrintDocument is supporting the GroupBy presentation of an UltraGrid. The GroupBy row headings don't appear in the print preview, nor do the data columns that contain the data for the GroupBy rows appear. I would have hoped that this was a setting in the RowPropertyCategories enum of the RowProperties. Am I correct in assuming GroupBy rows are not supported by the UltraGridPrintDocument?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Yes, this is supported. I can't see any reason why printing in GroupByMode should not work.I tested it out and it works fine for me.

roy_medicomp said:
    The GroupBy row headings don't appear in the print preview

I'm not sure what this means. What are the "GroupBy row headings"? Are you talking about GroupByRows? Or Column headers?

roy_medicomp said:
    nor do the data columns that contain the data for the GroupBy rows appear

Again, I am not sure what this means. If you mean that the columns that are grouped do not show up, they don't show up in the on-screen grid by default, either. There's a property on the column for HiddenWhenGroupBy which defaults to true.

Reply Children