Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't turn off default tooltip on UltraDayView
posted

I've been trying to work up a custom tooltip since I don't seem to have any control over what is shown in the default tooltip when hovering over an appointment in an UltraDayView. However,  I can't seem to get the default tooltips turned off. There appears to be a property on the week and month views to supress the default tooltip (TipStyleActivity), but that property doesn't seem to exist for the day view. Is there a way to disable the default tooltip that I've just been missing? Failing that, is there a way to better control what is shown in the default tooltip? Right now, I just end up with my custom tooltip showing up first, and then the default tooltip popping open on top of it a fraction of a second later.

Here is the code I am using to show my custom tooltip. I'm using an UltraToolTipManager :

private void vDays_MouseEnterElement(object sender, UIElementEventArgs e)
        {
            if(e.Element is Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.DayView.AppointmentUIElement)
            {
                InfWin.Appointment appt = (InfWin.Appointment)e.Element.GetContext(typeof(InfWin.Appointment));
                Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolTip.UltraToolTipInfo tti =
                    new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolTip.UltraToolTipInfo(appt.Subject, ToolTipImage.None, "",
                    DefaultableBoolean.True);
                uwTipMgr.SetUltraToolTip(e.Element.Control, tti);
                uwTipMgr.ShowToolTip(e.Element.Control);
            }
        }

Thanks,

- Bret

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data