Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Expansion Indicator
posted

My problem is after the 2nd query a user has to click twice on previously expanded rows to get them to expand there child rows. 

I am using LINQ to SQL.  I am binding at runtime.  I also need to set the two following lines in my initializelayout.

e.Layout.LoadStyle = LoadStyle.LoadOnDemand;

e.Layout.Override.ExpansionIndicator = ShowExpansionIndicator.Always;

1A) User clicks to rereieve all of the rows.

1B) user sees + indicator and clicks it.  --> It exapnds and properly shows its children.

2A) (After 1B)  User clicks to retrieve all of the rows.

2B) The original row shows up as - indicator, but without any children.  User clicks it and the indicator changes to plus.

2C)  user sees + indicator and clicks it.  --> It exapnds and properly shows its children.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Joe,

It's hard to guess what's happening here without know what your code that retrieves the rows is doing.

Can you reproduce this behavior in a small sample project so we can see the problem occur?

Children
No Data