Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCalendarCombo with no default value and read-only
posted

Hi,

Is there any way to make an ultracalendarcombo control read-only? I dont want the user to be able to select or edit the text within the control, essentially making it behave like a dropdown with its style set to dropdownlist.

Also, I have a couple of this controls into a search form, I would like the default values of this controls to be set to empty or all such that they dont affect the search results unless the user changes them. A way to reset their value to empty is also needed. Is there any way to do this? thx

Parents
    Offline posted

The control exposes a ReadOnly property, but that prevents the dropdown from appearing, so I don't think you want that. You could hack this out by handling the control's KeyPress event and eating the keystroke, but the gotcha there is that doesn't prevent pasting a value in.

You can display any string you like when the value is null using the NullDateLabel property.

Reply Children
No Data