Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Wintree Data relationship issue
posted

Hi All,

Hope some can help.

I have a wintree control that is bound to a dataset that has a table structure like the following example:

Customers

Orders

Suppliers

The orders table is linked to the customers table by Customers.ID on Orders.CustomerID using a data relationship between the 2 datatables.

The issu I have is that when this data is displayed, the relationship and node levels are created but also the orders table is added as a root node as well as child nodes of the customers table

What I wish to achive is a SQL server managment style tree where if I click node called customer the all the customer rows are diplayed. If i thing click epand on a customer it will show a node called orders that when expanded will show all the orders for that customre.  I also want the other tables in the dataset that have no relationships to diaplay as normal.

I hope this makes sense to some as it is really anoying me as I cannot fined the right combination of options to achive this?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Lee