Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridCellProxy text in tooltip
posted

If a grid cell contains text that is too long to be displayed, moving the mouse over the cell results in a tooltip being displayed with the complete text.

Can I simply "turn on" a similar feature with an UltraGridCellProxy or do I need to write code to trap the MouseHover event and set the tooltip?

Thanks,

Richard

Parents
    posted

Hi Mike,

An "UltraGridCellProxy" is a component in the NetAdvantage toolbox which I am using in an "UltraGridRowEditTemplate". If a grid's cell contains text, then, when a "GridRowEditTemplate" is being shown, the "UltraGridCellProxy" with its property set to the grid column's key displays the cell's text.

I'm just wondering if, when there's not enough space in the "UltraGridCellProxy" to display all of the text, is there something I can set so that, like grid cells, a tooltipish box appears containing the complete text string.

Reply Children
No Data