Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraFormattedTextEditor Undo InsertValue
posted

When using the UltraFormattedTextEditor on a .net 2.0 windows form, if I paste text from the clipboard in code by calling ultraFormattedTextEditor1.EditInfo.Paste() then I can then undo the paste using the context menu's Undo menu item.

However, if I insert text by calling ultraFormattedTextEditor1.EditInfo.InsertValue("myText") then the Undo menu item is disabled on the context menu.

Is there any way to undo text inserted using the InsertValue method?

I'm using NetAdvantage 2008 vol 3

John

posted

Hello, ­­­­­

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know If you need my further assistance on this  issue?

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

posted

Hello ,

Default “Undo” operation undo the last Clipboard or text change operation. You could perform "Undo" operation of UltraFormattedTextEditor with ultraFormattedTextEditor1.PerformAction(Infragistics.Win.FormattedLinkLabel.FormattedLinkEditorAction.Undo);

Generally  Undo/Redo history writes (remembers) user's actions and not programmer's actions, because this operations are design to work directly with end user in runtime.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.