Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Use the group by control but not do the grouping
posted

Hi,

I want to let the users drag and drop the column heeaders to the group by area but not do the grouping..What i am trying to do is get a list of field names by letting the user drag and drop the fields to the Group by area...I tried e.Handled = false in the Grouping event but it takes out the field that was dropped..Is there any control that i can use to let the user drag and drop a field header to and from Grid?

Thanks

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

If you want to let the users hide columns, it sounds like you may be looking for the ColumnChooser.

If that's not what you want, then the answer is no. There's no control that you can drag columns to just to keep a list of them.

If you have the latest version of the grid and you want to let the users pick certain columns, then you might want to look into the new CheckBox in Headers feature that was added to the grid in v9.2.

Reply Children
No Data