Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Saving Formatted WinGrid data
posted

Hi

We are developing Winform Application at vb.net 2005 and also we are using  Infragistics Vol 3.0 component.

In our application we are having UltraWinGrid.Am importing the xls data and bind that into ultrawingrid wich works fine.

Then we are applying the Feature picker,presets, and appearance properties to the grid during runtime wich is also works fine.

What our question is, We had applied those properties such as feature picker,presets,and appearance to the grid and export into excel using

(UltraGridExcelExporter1) and save it as "test.xls".

When i import the same file "Test.xls" file next time and bind it into ultrawingrid mean there is no properties has assigned only data only pulled.

For eg in the test.xls file i had applied preset look properties for the first time wich had not reflected wen we load the same file on to the grid.

What method we have to use to overcome the scenario? Is there any methods and properties we have set while exporting and importing the file.

I have another question.Is there way to export the grid and save it.

Thanks in advance

Maguesh 

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data