Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Difference in appearance of cell with default editor control and cell with dropdown (ValueList)
posted

Hi,
For a dark theme, grid background is dark and foreground(Font) is black, while on mouse over the cell which have default editor control is showing white background with black foreground(Font) and the cell which contain combobox (ValueList) have no change in background or foreground color, only change is it is showing the down arrow of dropdown box. Can we make both appearence same while on mouse over, irrespective of the editor control in the cell.

Is this depend upon the styles used?

Regards,
Ceaser

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Caesar,

I'm afraid you lost me here. All of this depends on what kinds of appearances you are setting. So it's impossible for me to guess why there's a difference without knowing what your code is doing to acheive any of these appearances or styles.

Perhaps you could post a small sample project demonstrating what's happening?

Children
No Data