Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cell with custom usercontrol
posted

Is it possible when the user select a cell, it will display a custom usercontrol? A usercontrol that i build myself?

Also, I'd like to achieve when the user select a cell it will show a drop down with checkbox in it. Is this possible?

Basically, I want a grid, with a column type, base on the type, the editor in the cell will be different.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

GoDaddy said:
    Is it possible when the user select a cell, it will display a custom usercontrol? A usercontrol that i build myself?

You can do this using the UltraControlContainerEditor, which is a new feature that was added in v9.2.

GoDaddy said:
    Also, I'd like to achieve when the user select a cell it will show a drop down with checkbox in it. Is this possible?

Yes, this can be done in almost any version. Here's a link to another thread which has some sample code showing how to do this:

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/18024/65547.aspx#65547