Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Pin button location changes
posted

I have a DockableControlPane ("Navigation pane") docked into UltraDockManager, initially in the pinned state (marked 'Pinned state' on the picture below). I set the DockableControlPanel property Text to 'Navigation Pane' .

Question 1: With ShowCaption=True the text shows not right next to the button but in a separate area below (see "Pinned state") - why and how do I resolve this?

Question 2: When I push the pin button, the top caption pane disappears and the button 'jumps' to the lower caption area (see "Unpinned state" below) - why?

Question 3:If I change the DockableControlPanel setting to ShowCaption=False there is no way to pin the pane once it gets unpinned, because the lower caption area becomes invisible (and so does the pin button).

I hope this explanation of the problem makes sense, basically all I am trying to do is to get rid of the lower caption area and keep the pin button in the same place. Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    posted

My guess is that the ChildPaneStyle of the parent group pane is SlidingGroup. This is probably one of the DockAreas of the UltraDockManager. Try setting it to HorizontalSplit.

Children
No Data