Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IsDelete flag is not flagging the correct value consistently.
posted

I am encountering a problem where after the delete() operation on the UltraGridRow obj, the IsDeleted Flag is not reflecting true although the row has been deleted.

I see that this problem is happening only when i have only one item in the grid and i do the delete() operation.

When we have multiple rows in the grid and we perform delete() operation on one of them, the IsDeleted property correctly flag it as 'true'.

Please let me know where i am getting it wrong. I also verified that we are not disposing the UltraGridRow with the Delete() operation.

Awaiting your valuable inputs,

Thanks,

Rony

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

I was not able to reproduce the problem you describe here with a simple test. I used the DeleteSelectedRows method, and also tried with PerformAction(UltraGridAction.DeleteRows), and the IsDeleted property returned true as expected even when the last row was deleted. If possible please attach a simple sample that demonstrates the problem, and we will take a closer look.

posted

Wanted to add this as well to the above post:

- Can we use the return param from the Delete() method in place of the IsDeleted Flag?

- Also, in debug mode - i see that initially when i hover over the IsDeleted flag, it show FALSE.

Strangely, if i hover over the UltragridRow obj. and do a quick watch and come back, it reflects TRUE.

I am pretty excited to know why this is happening.