Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolBarsManager and SaveAsXml()
posted

I have a question.

I use it to save the Layout. I think that ist what is for.

But i have two points what are little problems.

first:

Is there any way to prevent the layout to save the information what menuepoint ist activate and witch is deaktivate. I do the activation on runtime and thats why It whoud be nice if I dont mußt do it after loading layout.

second:

I woud like to prevent the xml to save the icons cause the don't change and expend the xml a lot.

It woud be nice if there where a posiblity like UltraGridLayout.SaveAsXml(Stream stream, PropertyCategories propertycategorys)

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

The only thing you can prevent from saving is user customizations. If you don't want some properties applied, you will have to load the layout and then set specific properties back to the values you want. As for the ability to prevent certain property categories from getting into the layout, I have forwarded this post to the Developer Support Manager to create a feature request on your behalf.

Reply Children
No Data