Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTextEditor unable to set border or background if hottracked with AppStylist
posted

Hi,

I have styled my application with the AppStylist and used the tab "Hottracked" of the UltraTextEditor so the border is changed when the users mouses-over the textbox. This works great but in code I want to be able to change the border color when the user types in a wrong value I want to make the border red.

It seems that these two will not work together because I cannot change the border color if hottracking is enabled.

Is there any way to do this or may temporary disable the hottracking in code? (I can't seem to find the property)

Thanks,

Erik

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Erik,

I can't see any reason why the HotTracking would affect the border color when the control is not HotTracked. Unless maybe the HotTracking appearance is always applied when the control has focus. If that's the case, why not change both the bother color on the HotTrackAppearance and the regular appearance?