Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCombo with checkboxes.
posted

hi,

There are couple of requirement i need to fulfill using the UltraCombo.

1. I need to show multiple columns.

: So i use UltraCombo.

2. The user will be typing the first 3 letters and it will show the names searches with the given letters in the dropdown.

: So i use autocomplete->Suggest.

3. There should be a checkbox so that user will be selecting only one name at a time.

I used ChecklistSettings and achieved this.

Now, If i enable the checkbox then im not able to use the suggest option. If i disable that i am able to use the suggest.

So please help me with a solution how i can achieve the auto complete mode -> Suggest with the checkboxes for the user selection.

If i am using with out checkboxes then it will show the selected one, but i have another requirement which i am using leave event to populate other controls with the value which the user selects in the ultracombo and if user types something and click on outside the ultracombo, the ultracombo is selecting the first item from the drop down and populating it in the editorbox. This is causing trouble of loading wrong value on other controls.That is why i tried using the checkbox options.

So please suggest a solution for this.