Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraExpandableGroupBox error message
posted

Hi,

when I try to add an UltraChart to UltraExpandableGroupBox it comes up with an error saying that I should not add it directly to the UltraExpandableGroupBox but to the UltraExpandableGroupBoxPanel. I don't know it this is an important information, but the UltraExpandableGroupBox is docked in my MDI at the bottom.

I can add the UltraChart to the MDI and change the designer code so the UltraChart is not added directly to the UltraExpandableGroupBox but to the UltraExpandableGroupBoxPanel. The designer is not throwing an exception anymore, but when I start the solution I'll get an runtime error showing the same error again, although the designer code adds the UltraChart to The UltraExpandableGroupBoxPanel.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello MiguelTheMagic,

I attached a sample for you. Please review it and see if it fits your needs.

Please note, we are making efforts to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. We believe that the other community members could benefit from this thread as well.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

ChartToExpandableGroupBox.zip