Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem in UltraWinTree
posted

Hello,

I have a problem with the ultrawintree and my guess is that it is a bug in the tree.
Its a little hard for me to explain, but i will give it a try.

I have some custom classes and those custom classes contain a list property (children).
When i execute a query, i get some data from the database, and the list that i retrieve, will be binded to the datasource of the ultrawintree. This all works fine. When i click the expand button, there will be checked what kind of type is presses and by the result of this, it will execute some other query's to get the children. Also this works fine, everything is being shown in the tree.

Lets say that i have a class named 'Subnets' and all works fine now, all children are being shown. When i add a 'Agent' class, that have children of the the type subnets it goes wrong. The subnets are being shown, the children of the subnets are being shown, but thoes children arent. When i check the childrenproperty it is filled, but when i check the TreeNode.Count property it returns zero. 

When i execute the query that returns subnets, so the situation where it works,  the children are being shown and the TreeNode.Count property isnt zero.

I know its a little bit vague to understand, but i hope their is a solution for this.

ps. I loop through the TreeNode.Nodes collection so i can set its children visible or not visible, but because it isnt working with this extra topclass the collection is zero, and the children arent being shown.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

I have found a solution, first my datasource was binded to a list<T> object, now it is binded to a BindingList<T> object.

Children
No Data