Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
bookmarking in WinTree
posted

Hi,

I have a UserControl with a SplitController. left pane - WinTree and Right pane - TabControl - (2 tabs)

tab1 = LiveGrid

tab2 = OfflineGrid

I use WinTree to display list of items for user to filter data. when user selects the filter in WinTree and filter it on the grid based on selectedtab-grid. So far everything works, problem is i need to keep track of filter for each grid.

lets say I select Filter "By Date" and selected Grid is LiveGrid- Data shows - everything is good.

now, I switch to OfflineGrid which has no filter yet. I have to show him the same WinTree with no SelectedItem in WinTree so he can select. He selects filter "By Description" and show filter on OfflineGrid.

when user switches back to LiveGrid i want show the user what he had selected in the WinTree-SelectedItem.

So how do I save the selection and reselect that item based on the Gridselection.

Thanks

Arun

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data