Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cell selection in UltraTree
posted

I need to add cell or at least column selection to my multi-column UltraTree but as far as I know cell selection is not supported. What's the easiest way to achieve it? Can I add UltraGrid as a cell editor and add columns to UltraGrid instead of adding them to Nodes.Override.ColumnSet? This is what my FreeForm tree looks like - essentially a different grid underneath each Node and I would like each of these grids to behave like an UltraGrid with cell navigation, selection, etc.

posted

Hello Lev,

Maybe one possible approach could be to use directly our UltraGird control in a view style similar to UltraTree. If it is not appropriate approach in your scenario, you could try to use UltraControlContainerEditor in your UltraTree. Please take a look at the attached sample for more details. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

UltraTreeDateTimeEditorEmbaded.zip