Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Lost Focus
posted

I am using UltraDockmanager6.3. I have two dockcontrolpane on is containing rich text box and second is having ultragrid. When I click on any cell of grid ultradockmange lost focus. Due to which I am not able to perform operations on grid like Undo/Redo and etc. Here is code

dockAreaPane1.ChildPaneStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.ChildPaneStyle.TabGroup;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowClose = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowDockAsTab = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowDockBottom = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowDockLeft = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowDockRight = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowDragging = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowFloating = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowMaximize = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockAreaPane1.DefaultPaneSettings.AllowMinimize = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockAreaPane1.Key = "Grid";
            dockableControlPane1.Control = this.panelGrid;
            dockableControlPane1.FlyoutSize = new System.Drawing.Size(-1, 240);
            dockableControlPane1.Key = "Grid";
            dockableControlPane1.OriginalControlBounds = new System.Drawing.Rectangle(3, 231, 723, 247);
            dockableControlPane1.Pinned = false;
            dockableControlPane1.Settings.AllowDockLeft = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockableControlPane1.Settings.AllowDockRight = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockableControlPane1.Settings.AllowDockTop = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockableControlPane1.Settings.AllowDragging = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockableControlPane1.Settings.AllowFloating = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            dockableControlPane1.Settings.DoubleClickAction = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.PaneDoubleClickAction.None;
            dockableControlPane1.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(100, 100);
            dockableControlPane1.Text = "Result View";

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello sadaqatbukhari,

I have preapared a sample which is using v6.3 for you with the function "REDO" working on a cell click.

I have tested this with Net Advantage 2011 vol1 also and wasnt able to reproduce your scenario. My advise would be to download the latest service release for your current version and verify the behavior of the application against it.

Please note, we are making efforts to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. We believe that the other community members could benefit from this thread as well.

Feel free to write me if you need further assistance.

UndoOnCellClick.zip
Children
No Data