Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Day view Print is not showing appointments properly.
posted

Hi,

I am using Infragistics 2008, Vol 3, CLR 2.0

When printing the day view, the text written on the appointments is unable to read, as it goes to much small. Below is the code i used to print the day view.

this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.StartDate = this.ultraCalendarInfo1.ActiveDay.Date;
this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.StartTime = this.schedulingConfiguration.officeStartTime.TimeOfDay;
this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.EndDate = this.ultraCalendarInfo1.ActiveDay.Date;

Infragistics.Win.Printing.UltraPrintPreviewDialog previewDialog =

new Infragistics.Win.Printing.UltraPrintPreviewDialog();

previewDialog.Document = this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1;
previewDialog.ShowDialog();

posted

Hello Heuristic130,

I try to reproduce your issue in a small sample, but without success. In my test,  I used the latest  service release (8.3.20083.2138) of version 8.3. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if you think that I didn`t reproduce your scenario or if you have any questions. If you still didn`t install the latest SR you could download it from our site: Infragistics.com -> MyIG -> My keys and Downloads. Please if you have any questions, feel free to ask me

Regards

UltraDayViewPrintPreview.zip