Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Summaries Fail to Refresh/Recalculate on Leaving Cell - Is there a fix?
posted

I am currently using UltraWinGrid - 8.2.20082.2194.

Have read other posts about Summaries not re-calculating after a cell has been updated but I have not seen any info if a fix has been released.

If not, here's what I found in this version:

my summary is a sum on a SQL money data type

I am using OutlookGroupBy based on 1 column - which creates 18 separate GroupByRows

SummaryDisplayArea = Bottom

Summaries will not recalculate after a "money" cell has been changed.

If you use the Summaries.Resfresh method in the "AfterCellUpdate" event then the summaries will re-calc like they should.

What I found is that when the SummaryDisplayArea = "Default Behavior" or "InGroupByRows" the summaries re-calc as they should - or - if you use any other option or combination you must also include the "InGroupByRows"  option or the re-calc fails.

If you fail to select "InGroupByRows" in your options then re-calculation fails until you move past  the next GroupByRow, either by tab or by mouse - or - if you cause the "SummaryValueChanged" event to fire by scrolling an unseen Summary into view.

Hope this helps.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

That sounds like a bug to me. I'm going to forward this thread over to Infragistics Developer Support so they can try it out and see if they can duplicate the issue.

Just so you know, however, v2008.1 is no longer being updated. So you might want to try downloading a trial version of the latest release and see if the issue is already fixed.

Reply Children
No Data