Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraListView Help
posted

I am developing a project and i need a bit of help. i use Infragistic 9.2 Listview control. the problem is when i add something to list, it does get added but it only dislays 0 with icons.. 

e.g if i write the following code, 

Dim i As Integer = 1

UltraListView1.Font = New Font("Carpet Desg", 12.0!, FontStyle.Regular)

For i = 1 To 50

UltraListView1.Items.Add(String.Concat("Item", " ", i.ToString, " Added"), 0)

Next

it stores 50 elements in it but displays 0(zero) 50 times with image or default icon. if i change the image, it does get reflected in output but message remains the same..

i want to get the exact display. i.e it should display      

Item 1 added      item 2 added       item3 added         item  4 added       and so on to item 50 added but it shows 0 0 0 0 0 0 .... 50 times. plz help me. i used   the items.count method and it shows that there are elemnts present in it. i tried the refresh method as well. it doesn't work. i tried at all the 5 view settings icons, tiles, etc still same problem. HELP ME!