Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PDF With Grid & Mutiple header Lines
posted

I currently have a nice report that I can print whose code looks like

ultraGridPrintDocument1 = new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridPrintDocument();           
ultraGridPrintDocument1.Grid = ultraGrid1;
ultraGridPrintDocument1.Header.TextCenter = "Some Header";
ultraGridPrintDocument1.DefaultPageSettings.PaperSize = new System.Drawing.Printing.PaperSize("Legal", 850, 1400);
ultraGridPrintDocument1.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = true;
ultraGridPrintDocument1.DefaultPageSettings.Margins = new System.Drawing.Printing.Margins(50, 50, 50, 50);
ultraGridPrintDocument1.FitWidthToPages = 1;
ultraGridPrintDocument1.Print();

(also in the initialize print for the grid I have this one line)

e.DefaultLogicalPageLayoutInfo.PageHeader = "Page: <#> of <##>             Trade Date: " + TradeDate.ToShortDateString() + "                  Printed: " + DateTime.Now + "                  By: " + System.Environment.UserName;

I'm trying to replicate this exact print out in PDF format and am having a few problems.  First the grid is covering the headers.  Second the header isnt displaying a page number.   And third the font size isnt changing.

Infragistics.Documents.Report.Text.Style headerStyle = new Infragistics.Documents.Report.Text.Style(new Infragistics.Documents.Graphics.Font("Arial", 8), Infragistics.Documents.Graphics.Brushes.Black);

Infragistics.Documents.Report.Report report = new Infragistics.Documents.Report.Report();
Infragistics.Documents.Report.Section.ISection section = report.AddSection();
Infragistics.Documents.Report.Section.ISectionHeader header = section.AddHeader();           

section.PageOrientation = Infragistics.Documents.Report.PageOrientation.Landscape;
section.PageSize = Infragistics.Documents.Report.PageSizes.A4;

Infragistics.Documents.Report.Text.IText text = header.AddText(0,0);
Infragistics.Documents.Report.Text.IText text2 = header.AddText(0, 10);
text.Alignment.Horizontal = Infragistics.Documents.Report.Alignment.Center;

text.AddContent("Some Header");
text.Style = headerStyle;

text2.Alignment.Horizontal = Infragistics.Documents.Report.Alignment.Left;
text2.AddContent("Page: <#> of <##>       " + System.Environment.UserName);

text2.Style = headerStyle;

ultraGridDocumentExporter1.Export(ultraGrid1, section);

Parents Reply Children
No Data