Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Valuelistitem
posted

Hi ,

I have upgraded my project from infragistics 5.1 to 9.2 version. Now i have some errors after migration. one of the error is , " Valuelist item cannot be added to more than one valuelistcollection " in  infragistics dropdown control. 

grdProperty.DisplayLayout.ValueLists(

"State").ValueListItems.Add(objItem)grdBrokerMaster.DisplayLayout.ValueLists("State").ValueListItems.Add(objItem)

In the above code , i have added "State" list to two valuelistcollection. In the old version(5.1) it was working fine. Now it is throwing the above error.

Can anyone help me.......

thanks

Raja

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Raja,

This was a bug in the old version of the grid that was causing some other problems, so we added an exception to prevent it from happening.

The easiest thing for you to do is simply to create a new ValueListItem with the same DataValue and DisplayText instead of using the same item in two different ValueLists.

Children
No Data