Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to pro grammatically add individual points on scatterchart
posted

I am using a scatter chart and I was wanting to manually add individual nodes (points) instead of data binding.  I figured out how to do it with splinechart, but scatterchart does not like series.  And i can not figure out how to add nodes without using something like this :

Infragistics::UltraChart::Resources::Appearance::NumericSeries^ series = gcnew Infragistics::UltraChart::Resources::Appearance::NumericSeries();

series->Points->Add(gcnew Infragistics::UltraChart::Resources::Appearance::NumericDataPoint(values[j], times[j].ToString()->Substring(0,8), false));

series->Label = s;

ucLineChart->Series->Add(series);

Like i said, this works perfectly for spline charts but my only issue is that i need to show varying distances between points on the x-axis, so i was wanting to implement this code while using a scatter chart but apparently they do not support series, so how would i go about programtically adding nodes to a single line?  

Thanks!!!