Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
posted

I have a textbox with spell checking. Occasionally, when the user uses BackSpace to remove a character, it throws an exception. I put the stack trace below. Can anyone give me a clue? Thanks

Fei

Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.v8.2   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.TextBoxBaseWrapper.GetCharWidth(Int32 characterPosition)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.AsYouTypeManager.PaintUnderlines(Graphics grfx)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.AsYouTypeManager.PaintUnderlinesOnBitmap()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.AsYouTypeManager.PrePaint()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.AsYouTypeManager.FullPaint(Boolean refreshControl)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.AsYouTypeManager.Refresh()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.AsYouTypeManager.UpdateUnderlinesWithChanges()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.AsYouTypeManager.spellCheckee_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSpellChecker.TextBoxBaseWrapper.textBoxBase_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data