Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ActiveAppearance / SelectedAppearance
posted

Is there any chance that this will make it to the Row level instead of the cell level?

Here is the problem I am now running into:

I have a grid with a white background and black text.  Rows that I want to draw attention to I set the text color to red by setting the appearance of each cell to a resource in my style.  I also set the active and selected appearances of the cell so that when you highlight the cell it doesn't turn to the default blue/white it changes to a gray/red combination.  That way the user can distinguish the error cells even when they are selected or active.

The rub is if I have the above grid and turn on row selection then the cell background color doesn't change, it stays blue.  The font color also remains white.  However, if in my style I set the font to italics, underline etc, those do come through.  It would appear that the row being selected is over writing the color of the cell select.

Any thoughts?

Parents Reply Children
No Data