Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ExpandableGroupBox sizing problem
posted

Hello,

I've got a small issue with the behavior of the ExpandableGroupBox control: When my control is fully docked into a form/control and when it is expanded the control is located on the whole container.

However, I don't know if it's a normal behavior or if a property could be changed but when i'm collapsing the expandableGroupbox, the size of the container control do not change although I would like the container control to follow the size of the expandable groupbox (at least in the case where it is docked).

Maybe there is only one property to change but I can't find it.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Stéphane

posted

Stéphane,

I wasn't able to reproduce to reproduce this behavior, so perhaps I misread what you had posted.  Are you checking the size of the actual ExpandableGroupBox (i.e. this.ultraExpandableGroupBox1.Size)?  I set the caption of my form to the Size.ToString() of the GroupBox in the ExpandedStateChanged event, and the height was correctly getting updated.

-Matt