Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DockManager ChildPaneStyle modification
posted

Hi!

I use UltraDockManager in Infragistics Windows Forms 10.1 version. I save everything that changes on the form in a database. I found in another post how to detect when a control is dragged to another area (AfterDockChange event). My problem is when I have two controls docked left for example with an horizontal split. Then I drag the first one to create a tab group with the second one. I tried a lot of things and I'm never able to find where the ChildPaneStyle is modified to save the changes in my database.

For your informatiomn, I cannot use the save/load functionnality. Is anyone knows how to detect the ChildPaneStyle modification ?

Best regards,

Benoit

posted

The AfterDockChange event will be fired when you take one pane and group it with the other in this scenario. You will just have to see if the ChildPaneStyle of the changed pane's group has changed since the last dock change occurred.