Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraComboEditor with Arabic Regional Setting
posted

I have an UltraComboEditor Control with the dropdown style set to DropDown.  My regional setting is set to arabic.  The dialog containing the combo is set to RightToLeft.Yes.  The combo box is populated with numbers.  When I drop down the box and select a number the combo box is in edit mode and converts the english number to the arabic equivalent.  When I remove focus from the control to take it out of edit mode it reverts back to a english number.

Please do not respond to this post with Infragistics does not support setting the RightToLeft property.  I need a work around for this.  I have been going through great lengths to make the Infragistics controls work in RTL languages and would like some help with this issue.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Is this an RTL issue? Does it work if you set RTL to false?

How exactly are you handling the conversion from English to Arabic numbers? Are you using ValueMember/DisplayMember for this? If so, what are the DataTypes of these columns and which one is which?

Children
No Data