Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Valuelist, ADD New Row and Column Wise Summary
posted

Hi ,

I have a Wingrid with databinded with binding list. I am adding a new to row to the grid. In my grid i have First 3 columns 

Project, Milestone and Class are of style dropdown . Scenario is

1. When I add a new row to grid the Dropdown will be active for only newly added rows. Rows having ID or existing rows must 

be non editable(basically first three columns), rest are editable.

2. I have added valuelist to my dropdown , My sequence is On selection of project (in new row only) will populate the 

milestone valuelist and on changing the milestone class valuelist will be populated.

3. Also i have seven more columns from SundayHours to SaturdayHours, whose summation, i want to display at the footer of the 

grid(Column wise). Somewhat similar Infragistics Silverlight Grids -DataColumn.FooterText property. But while searching i 

came across mikes answer that no footer summary exists in wingrid . So any workaround for that. I want summary to be display 

when the grid is loaded. I dont want Sigma sign to opt for mathematical operations

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data