Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there a way to have the UltraPopupControlContainer not take away from the form?
posted

The popup control seems to take away the focus from the form when it is shown. Is there a way to prevent it from taking a away focus just like how dropdown list/contents of combo-box and specilized font or color pickers don't steal away frocus from the form? Or is there a more suitable control for this purpose?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

I`m not sure, that I understand you scenario, but expected behavior of ultraPopupControlContainer is to displaying a control in a popup window, so that control get the focus.
    UltraPopupControlContainer does not have a property that prevent this behavior, but maybe one possible way is to move back your focus to the form or other control.
    For example with the code:
    private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        ultraPopupControlContainer1.Show();
        this.Focus();
    }

Please write me if I misunderstood your scenario, or if you have any questions.
    Regards

Children
No Data