Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDropDownButton; Empty Popup Item list?
posted

Hello, I know I'm new at this, but it seems like I should be seeing the UltraPopupControlContainer in the Popup Item list. Isn't this how I'm suppose to assign a popup control to the UltraDropDownButton?

As seen below, I have a UltraDropDownButton on a form along with the UltraPopupControlContainer, but when I look at the Popup Item property there is nothing in the list. What am I doing wrong here, this seem like it should be fairly simple? thanks.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

The PopupControlContainer is actually on the list. It's above "(none)". If you drop down the list and press the Up arrow on your keyboard or click on the upward scroll arrow, you can scroll it into view.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug in Visual Studio - they provide the dropdown list here. But their list seems not to function well when there is only one item.

Reply Children
No Data