Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Draw image in timeline
posted

I would also like to know if it is possible to draw image in the Gannt at certain point (specific day and time) in the timeline. We have some specific icons we would like to include on or either serparated from a task. Is it possible to do so?

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Yes, you can accomplish that rather easily using either the IUIElementCreationFilter or IUIElementDrawFilter interfaces. The Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.TimelineView.TimeSlotUIElement class encapsulates the slots of time that are drawn in the chart area of the control, so in the creation/draw filter implementation you would have easy access the date/time of the area being drawn, as well as its geographic location within the control. I think I posted an example in this forum a little while back that demonstrates how to use the IUIElementCreationFilter interface to draw a vertical line for the current date, using the TimeSlotUIElement for date context information.