Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Read only UltraGrid with checkboxes
posted

Hi,

I want to apologize for the silly question, but is there some way to have UltraGrid with applied read-only  behaviour (through preset) but make only one column editable(because it contains check boxes and i want to be able to check them)

Thanks, Maria

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Maria,

Which preset are you using? A preset just sets properties on the grid. So could load a Preset into the grid and still change some of those properties to suit your needs.

What I would do in a case like this is - don't disable editing in the grid by setting AllowUpdate (which is probably what your Preset is doing). Instead, disable each column individually, except for the CheckBox column.

Here's a KB article that goes into some detail about all of the ways you can disable editing in the grid.

HOWTO:How can I make a grid or a column, row, or cell in the UltraWinGrid disabled or read-only?

Reply Children
No Data