Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to force dropdown when clicking anywhere in cell with UltraTextEditor with DropDownButtons?
posted

I have been searching the forums, in particular this post, for an answer, but I have missed it.  I have also been playing with as many settings and events as I can think of to be relevant, but none have nailed what I need.

The situation:  UltraGrid with a column that has an Editor of type UltraTextEditor, which itself has an UltraDropDownButton in its ButtonsRight collection that drops down a custom control.

When the user clicks in the cell (the text portion, not the drop down button portion), it goes into edit mode and the user can type in the text.  What I want is to have the drop down button actually drop down as though it were clicked when the user clicks *anywhere* in the cell.

I feel like this is straightforward, but that I am missing something.  Please advise.

Thanks,

J

Parents Reply Children
No Data