Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bizarre behavior with bound checkboxes
posted

I have a tree in Grid view, bound to a list (which is a custom type derived from BindingList) of objects (which implement INotifyPropertyChanged). One of the columns is of type CheckState (set in code, since the Designer doesn't know about that type), and is bound to an object property which is declared as CheckState. All of these properties default to unchecked.

Here's the behavior: if I check the checkbox on one item, nothing happens (that is, the property on the object does not get set). If I now check the checkbox on a second item, the property on the *first* item is set, but not the property on the second item. If I check a third item, the second item will get set, and so forth. When the property is modified, I am firing the PropertyNotified event like I'm supposed to.

This is pretty clearly something wrong with my code. Any idea what I could be doing to cause this behavior?

Thanks,
   Aaron

Parents Reply Children
No Data