Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need to know event order firing for ultrawingrid....
posted
I am attaching a debugger to a .exe that uses a dll I have made that uses the ultrawingrid. There seems to be a hang up though right after i hit the UltraWinGrid1.initializelayout() event.... This is happening when I am calling the showdialogue of my form (window) and it goes through initializelayout of the grid (i imagin from an event fired during the showdialogue process, but which is hidden to me), end then tells me overflow or underflow exception has occurred, then bugs out. If i can find out which event is fired right after the initializelayout, maybe it could give me a clue as to what is happening to my form as it is showing...i right now do not even get to make it through my _load() event of the form itself... thanks in advance
    Offline posted

Hello landerson999,

Once you bind your UltraGrid to any DataSource, the event that will fire first is InitializeLayout event.

Right after it, the event that will fire is InitializeRow event of your UltraGrid. This event will fire for each row in your UltraGrid.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.